Edifiers Youth Network and Acme Institute of Safety Professionals (AISP) formally entered into collaborative partnership. An MOU was signed by representatives of both the organizations on September 9, 2016 at Institute of Management Sciences Peshawar.
This step was taken in accordance with a core objective of Edifiers Youth Network for meaningful engagement of youth in decision making and development processes, along with its other relevant objectives. The MOU was signed by Zainab Azmat, Adviser Collaborations Edifiers Youth Network and Asad Raza, Branch Manager, AISP. Whereas it was witnessed by Junaid Yadgar, Adviser Management Edifiers Youth Network and Abdul Hameed Khan, Admin and Marketing Officer, AISP.
- Edifiers Youth Network will contribute to marketing strategy and campaigns of AISP across the network through its various channels, including but not limited to, social media, email list, SMS etc.
- AISP will offer its regular courses to Edifiers Youth Network youth members at special competitive concessional rate; approximately at 80% of the market price of respective course.
- AISP will support Edifiers Youth Network through provision of its physical infrastructure and administrative support, subject to availability, for conducting capacity building activities, as partnership.
- Edifiers Youth Network will partner with AISP for sponsored joint ventures, and for the same provide advisory, networking, and technical support.
- Edifiers Youth Network and AISP will design and conduct market demand based professional training courses on mutual consensus.
The two organizations look forward to a professional working relationship in areas of mutual interests, with special focus on positive youth development and empowerment.